About Contact Press Follow

February 10, 2014

You Smiled Because You Knew

   Jumper, Coat, Bag Zara / Pants New Yorker / Boots Asos

Happy Monday! Ah, isn't Monday such a classic first world problem? I feel like we make it a bad day as we wake up and say 'oh, I hate Mondays' when really, it's just the start of the week. But we jinx it, don't we? Gosh, I'm getting rambly now, but maybe you guys read this on this Monday morning and we can turn the day around ;) I try to make my Mondays productive to start the week off on the right foot. Okay, I don't always succeed with that, but sometimes, especially after the weekend, I see how much time I spent watching TV, just hanging out, aimlessly surfing the web... Wasting my time, really. Not that doing nothing every once in a while isn't a good thing, but I feel like I could definitely up the ante on my personal level of productivity. At the end of the day, time is what we get, so we should probably spend it wisely. Told you I'd be rambling. So, yeah, Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Nice outfit love the coat!

    XXX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your outfit :-) And... I never said before but, I LOVE your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit and cool pics!!
    Nice Job

    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/02/tree-and-stones.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook