About Contact Press Follow

February 28, 2014

I Do, I Do, I Do

   Blazer C&A / Jeans Topshop / Top Mango / Boots Asos / Bag Pull&Bear / iPhone case c/o Iconemesis

I've been a bad blogger being bad lately. Again. Sorry 'bout that! I'm just fairly busy at the moment, but I'm starting to like that. I tend to spend (read: waste) way too much time at home (nobody watches as many tv series as I do!). But in, say, 10 years, is that what I'm going to want to remember? Don't think so. So, to say it in the words of Ms Britney Spears: You better work, b****

3 comments:

  1. Lovely look! Love the all black!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh comme j'adore !!

    www.IndiaCha.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook