About Contact Press Follow

February 7, 2014

Cinja's Insta

A little Insta overview! Decided to go back to the classic tiles for now... So, yeah, not very eventful times, but rather me sorting out a routine now that I'm pretty much out of uni. I don't have to ever attend any classes anymore, yay! So now I'm balancing my time between working on my bachelor thesis from home and going to work 2-3 days a week. It definitely feels weird that almost everyone is still in exam mode. My social calendar could use some filling! But I guess the thesis drama hasn't really caught up with me yet as I hear it's quite the handful (?). We'll see!
Make sure to follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog for more daily snapshots

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook