About Contact Press Follow

February 19, 2014

Beauty Favourites / #3

I feel like I've never talked body care in the 'Beauty Favourites' section. Well, truth be told, I don't like to make a fuzz about all that. I usually forget about scrubbing and I'm way too impatient to wait for creams to dry. I do, however, have a bunch of basics that I really like, so here goes...
My legs get ridiculously dry after shaving and sometimes just randomly at night. Let me tell you that I woke up with deep red scratch marks more than once and I have tried everything. Lotions, butters, even oils - you name it. Nothing seemed moisturizing enough. But this Nivea body lotion is amazing! Might be the shea butter in it. I also just recently added the Yogi Flow shower gel by Rituals to my shower regimen. Yep, it is a little pricy, but I love its texture and (subtle!) smell and it seems to be getting empty raaather slowly. Oh and, yes, love the pink packaging!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook