About Contact Press Follow

February 4, 2014

Beauty Favourites / #2

Time for a little beauty talk again! I got both of these items for Christmas, so I've been able to test them quite a bit since then. So when I call them my favourites, I really mean it! But I guess that's no surprise in the blogging world - have you ever heard anyone say they did not like the Tangle Teezer or the Naked palette? Right.

To be honest, ever since I started using the Tangle Teezer, I've almost completely stopped using my actual brush (anyone else feel like the Tangle Teezer can't really be called a proper brush?). I really like that it fits in my handbag and I can bring it with me wherever I go. Especially now that it's hat-and-scarf season and I always end up with tangled hair.
Need I even get into the Naked palette? I love all the colours! I wasn't that much into eye shadow before, especially for day looks, but now I have this baby on my makeup menu pretty much every day. The colours are also amazing for more dramatic evening looks. The pigmentation is just perfect! But I guess that's not a secret...

2 comments:

  1. I want both... :-P They're in my wishlist, first the tangle teezer (i'm feeling extremely curious with it), then some Naked version (I'm between the one and the three), because just now i'm enjoying soooo much of mac's eyesahows hehe

    Sorry for my bad english.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook