About Contact Press Follow

February 2, 2014

15 Random Facts About Me

Lately, I've seen the 'random facts' type of posts pop up on a couple of my favourite blogs and actually found the read quite entertaining. So here goes, 15 random facts about me. Might or might not be interesting ;)

1. I never broke a bone in my body.
2. I hate seafood, except for fish fingers and, well, lobster soup.
3. I barely ever go without nail polish. In fact, very few people have seen me without my nails painted.
4. I will never ever go on a roller coaster. Ever. In my opinion, those things come straight from hell. Just looking at them resembles some sort of torture for me.
5. Back in school, gym class was my least favourite subject. In fact, I hated it. Needless to say, I wasn't good at it. Truth is, I would rather have taken three maths tests than have to spend one more hour in gym class. And I hated maths, too.
6. I love tea, black tea mostly. I never add milk or sugar to it.
7. I've been practicing horseback riding since I was eight years old.
8. I still live with my parents. I have a feeling that this is the year I'll fly the coop, though.
9. Me and my siblings all have different hair colours. I'm a natural blonde, while my sister is a brunette and my brother is a redhead.
10. I speak English with an American accent. It was like that before I'd ever set foot in the states. I think I picked up the accent from watching (too many) American tv shows.
11. I'm scared of heights.
12. I've been dying my hair ever since I was 14. It's been ginger, mahogany, brown and blonde/ombre.
13. I hated uni at first. It wasn't what I had hoped for at all which left me very frustrated. But I had my eyes on the prize and thus stuck to my studies.
14. It took me four attempts to pass my driving test. Loser much, I know.
15. Despite being German, my thoughts are mostly in English. I realize this sounds quite pretentious, but that's how it is.

4 comments:

  1. Fun to read and i love that picture!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun post to read! Like you, I have never broken a bone and I HATE seafood!

    www.fashionsontop.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. welcome to the club haha! glad you liked it ;)

      Delete
  3. Well... about that roller Coster Thing... hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook