About Contact Press Follow

January 10, 2014

Run/Away

   Nike Free 5.0

When I was out with for drinks with a bunch of people recently I told my friend that if I were a waitress I'd totally rock my shift in super comfy Nike Free sneakers. I suddently felt so drawn to the shoes, but I don't do much running around at work. Then I realized that I could have the shoes without waiting tables (what a revelation!) and next thing you know, the postman brings them to my door. Hey there, feet - you can thank me later!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    I have been looking for some lo-key trainers to wear to the gym but all the ones I have seen have all kinds of colours and bells and whistles
    http://wotshernameagain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook