About Contact Press Follow

January 27, 2014

I Wanna be First

   Knit Stradivarius / Skirt, Boots Zara / Coat 2Two / Beanie Oysho / Bag Pull and Bear

God, it's been long since my last outfit post! I was able to motivate my sister to take each other's pictures for our blogs. Maybe I'll manage to make that a regular thing?
In other news... Today's the day! My last exam ever (if all goes well, that is) is taking place today, so let's all keep our fingers crossed ;) I've been flirting with the thought of bringing a mini bottle of champagne to uni and then running out of the building after the exam, yelling 'I'm outta here, bitches!'. But, yeah, that's obviously not happening. Only in my head maybe. Besides, I'm not technically anywhere near 'out of there' yet. I still have a paper to write and, oh, yeah my bachelor thesis. I shall get to that asap, I have a crazy amount of research to do.
I wish you guys all a great start to the week!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit love your beanie!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit, I'm loving this kind of hats <3

    You're look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook