About Contact Press Follow

January 7, 2014

First DIY of 2014

This one was way too cool not to copy! If you've been reading my blog for, like, two months or so, you might know that I have a soft spot for grey sweaters, especially if they have a nice print on them. I love this one - it's so funny and ironic! I went by my good old DIY-sweater-routine: Just print out the original, cut out the pattern and go ahead with a fabric-proof sharpie. Easy peasy!
I'm gonna take this sweater for a stroll today and just, you know, Avada Kedavra my way through the streets.

5 comments:

  1. Love this! and such a smart idea!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING! So easy too....I've got to find me some of them sharpie pens...I may end of sharpie'ing' everything in my wardrobe haha!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do that, it's really fun! the pen I used is by edding and I guess it can be found in any DIY/creativity kind of store.. have fun!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook