About Contact Press Follow

January 1, 2014

2013 in Pictures Part II

Happy New Year, everyone! This is obviously a timed post since I expect to still be in deep sleep at this time. Hope everyone had an amazing time welcoming 2014 and saying goodbye to the old year. I have a feeling 2014 is going to rock!
Here we go with another really picture heavy review of 2013. This time it's all about the months July-December. I got to travel a bit again, re-visiting Denmark and Berlin and then getting to experience a second summer in Turkey and a little trip to Paris. A lot of my favourite looks have definitely been shots during that time, so I picked a whole bunch of them to show you. I still feel like 2013 was such a learning experience for me, so let me tell you: If there's something that really scares you, maybe you should just do it. Because realizing that the world doesn't end when you do that thing is the most amazing feeling! On that note, let's make 2014 rock!

1 comment:

  1. Preciosa recopilación :)
    Pásate, tengo nuevo post :)
    http://elblogdealbaleal.blogspot.com.es/
    Alba Leal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook