About Contact Press Follow

December 15, 2013

Who Needs Santa

   Shoes from Asos

Who needs Santa when we can take care of our wishlists ourselves? No need to wait for a bearded old man to give us what we want - that's how adults do it, right?! (Did need to wait for a cheeky little advent discount...)
Speaking of adults, with 2014 around the corner I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to growing up, kind of. Next year will most definitely hold a lot of new challenges and experiences for me, the next step being my graduating from uni. I recently got the topic for my bachelor thesis which certainly did make me feel older. In a good way, I guess. At the moment I don't really have an idea of how I'm going to write this thing, but I sure will!
And also, I just changed a light bulb on my own for the very first time. Yeah, I'm pretty mature for my age, you see.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook