About Contact Press Follow

December 22, 2013

Cinja's Insta

It's been long since my last Instagram Diary post, hasn't it? I've made a case of the bad blogger lately anyways. I've just basically been the busiest I've ever been, I think. It sure is going to feel weird to be off-duty next week. Is this what beginning to become a workaholic feels like? Free time is awkward now? Gosh. Well, I always have those January deadlines to keep me busy should I get bored... I'm terrible, I know. Are you guys feeling all festive? I'm certainly not there yet. Maybe that'll change tomorrow when we head off to load our car full of yummy goodies for the crazy three-day-food-fest that is Christmas. Holy moly.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics! Going to follow your instagram!
    Maybe follow back? @1310bynora

    Xx Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook