About Contact Press Follow

December 29, 2013

2013 in Pictures Part I

Warning: There's a major photo bomb coming your way! We're counting down to 2014 and I know every other blogger is posting a 2013 review, but I think it's a lovely tradition, so here's my very own Best Of the Year! This part features photos from the first half of the year, with a bunch of my favourite outfits thrown in for good measure.
I also threw in some of my fave features that I felt so honoured to discover (hello InStyle magazine and Asos!) and some photos from my travels. I went on a girls' trip to Berlin in winter and then on a cruise trip with my dad in the spring and we got to visit Copenhagen which was really cool. Honestly, I'm really grateful for 2013. I feel like I have never learned more in a year. Not talking uni stuff here, but I feel I've learned so much about myself and life in general that I'm definitely a lot more prepared for the challenges that I know 2014 will hold. I guess I'm growing up and thus far, I like it. I always used to feel that at the end of a year, nothing had really happened in the past twelve months, but not this time. It's a good feeling! Stay tuned for part two, because there's plenty more where this picture craze came from... ;)

2 comments:

  1. All the pictures are so pretty! Lovely to see!

    XX Nora / 1310bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures..your hair is gorgeous. My favourite is the second from last x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook