About Contact Press Follow

November 18, 2013

Sportswear meets Fashion - Look 1

   Top c/o schneider sportswear / Jeans Topshop / Shirt Forever21 / Boots Akira / Coat Zara

I was asked to style a piece from the latest schneider sportswear collection in a not-so-sporty and more casual way. I received this really nice (incredibly soft!) turtleneck-ish top from them and immediately thought of a bunch of ways to style it, not involving running tights or trainers. Although I must say, I'm looking forward to wearing this top for a run since it's getting so cold now and I hate to wear a scarf during workouts.
So this is the first look I came up with - really casual with a hint of tartan, of course. How do you like it?

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook