About Contact Press Follow

November 26, 2013

Pink Box

   All products c/o Pink Box

I got to try out the latest edition of Pink Box this month! It's basically a beauty subscription box that is distributed monthly. I received the November edition a while ago and you can see a part of the products that came with it above. The box was pretty much filled with skincare products, a cuticle repair balm, a face mask, some volume hair mousse and a magazine. Quite a nice selection for a little girly pampering session!
I haven't yet had the time to test all the products, but they sure look nice! Also, I'm convinced that little pink box will come in handy as an in-drawer storage element.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook