About Contact Press Follow

October 5, 2013

What's In my Bag: Airport Edition

I thought I'd show you what I tag along with me in my bag while I travel. So here's a little What's In My Bag: Airport Edition.
First things first: the bag. I've recently hunted down some everyday bags that are easy to handle and have the perfect size. Totally fell in love with this tote bag! It's from Pull&Bear and you can actually take the leopard print inside bag out (thinking of using it as a clutch maybe).

My on-the-go travel essentials:

Books & Magazines You know that part when the plane takes off and people, especially kids, just love it? I hate that! It's so scary I have to really really focus on something, like a book or an article. I'm taking with me 'Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?' by Mindy Kaling and a Lauren Conrad novel, these are also easy breezy beach reads.
iPod and phone No-brainer, right? I actually always take both devices with me - two batteries are better than one!
(Sun)glasses Hoping for lots of sun upon my arrival and needing to protect my eyes from the dry plane air, I have my glasses and sunnies with me.
Beauty essentials I'm taking the Caudalie Eau de Beauté to keep me refreshed, some hand sanitizer (from Victoria's Secret) and hand cream with me.

Of course, I'm also taking my purse (from Fossil) and my passport - obviously. And my camera (not pictured, for obvious reasons).

2 comments:

  1. Ah die Tasche sieht super aus. Ich finde das auch ganz schwer, eine perfekte Alltagstasche zu finden. Daher habe ich schon etwa 5 schwarze, mittelgroße Taschen.. die Suche geht weiter. Ich wünsch dir einen schönen Urlaub. xo

    Lilly Calling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook