About Contact Press Follow

October 22, 2013

Cinja's Insta

Vacation bliss! Did I mention I love palm trees? / Taking a dip / Some afternoon ice cream by the pool...take me back!! / Our hotel had the best mirror-wall for selfies

Poolside musings; reading LC's latest book and wearing my Clubmasters

Give me a hotel breakfast and I'm unstoppable! / Last day beach outfit (wearing Gina Tricot top) / The view over beautiful Alanya / One more selfie

Hung out with the cutest little kitten in Turkey

Duty-free purchase! Looove the smell... / Girls night in; really nailed the Guacamole if I may so so myself / My picks from the collection Camille over the Rainbow did for Pimkie / Back to uni

Ah, I'm still reminiscing about my vacation. Although I kind of love the busy uni+work craze, I also really wouldn't mind lying on the beach (or by the pool) right now, with a nice book and some palm trees in sight. I'll never say no! But it's going to be a long time until my legs get to see the sunlight again... Meanwhile, we've got fall fashion to enjoy ;)

Follow me on Instagram (@cinjasblog) for more!

1 comment:

  1. Hola guapa! No sabia que tenias insta, ya he comenzado a seguirte:) Las fotos son geniales, y no sabia que Lauren habia sacado nuevo libro??! Lo empezaré cuando termine la trilogia de L.A. Candi, gracias por el dato;) jaja
    Que tengas una buena semana!
    besitos
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook