About Contact Press Follow

October 9, 2013

Cinja's Insta

Beautiful sunset seen from my window / Cocktails at a press event / Topshop finally made its way to Germany, had to check it out of course / Spent a few hours in Berlin for work
I am one happy girl in my fuzzy coat!

The amazing Tiramisu at Vapiano / Hotel elevator selfie / Work trip / Sushi for lunch, yummy!
Another beautiful sunset seen from my window

Fell a tiny bit in love with this fragrance, fingers crossed I can get my hands on it in duty free / Me just being goofy / What I wore to work / Little beauty haul: lipstick, nailpolish and highlighter
Love this ring my Mum gave me for my graduation (from Pandora)

Here's what I've been up to before my vacation, captured by my phone. I always enjoy this little peek into other bloggers' lifes through their Insta feed (we're all little stalkers, aren't we?). Hope you guys enjoy this type of post!
Follow me on Instagram if you like: @cinjasblog

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook