About Contact Press Follow

October 15, 2013

Beauty Favourites: Perfume

Long time no beauty talk! So this post is all about my favourite scents. Regular readers will know that I love 'Coco Noir' by Chanel. Older favourites also include Chanel's 'Coco Mademoiselle' and 'Miss Dior Chèrie' (which for some reason was discontinued, boo!). My latest addition to the collection is 'Si' by Armani. It was my little duty-free airport purchase on vacation. I love the smell!
I also got myself a little oriental tea tray in Turkey to display my perfumes on. I think it looks so cute!

4 comments:

  1. That perfume smells soooo good!

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY / POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es gibt kein Miss Dior Chérie mehr? Oh nein! Aber in Si habe ich mich auch verliebt, es riecht so wunderbar süß und sinnlich und trotzdem nicht zu schwer. xo

    LILLY CALLING

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sie haben die Formel geändert.. Ich finde, es riecht jetzt total anders und gar nicht mehr gut :(

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook