About Contact Press Follow

October 31, 2013

Beauty Favourites / #7

It's been a long time since I last posted about my Beauty Favourites! I've added a couple of things to the collection and they've become part of my daily routine.

Blush 'Think Pink' by Catrice: My favourite drugstore brand! I was looking for a pink blush that creates that healthy flush and also lasts all day long. And this one is just that!

Beautyblender: No, this is not the crazy expensive original. Another drugstore gem. I'm using it to apply both foundation and concealer. So far, a really good (better) alternative to brushes or fingers.

Highlighter 'Soft and Gentle' by MAC: I was looking for a really good highlighter to add to my everyday makeup and stopped by the MAC counter. This one works quite well. Not too in-your-face shiny, but noticeable.

1 comment:

  1. Toller Blog, deine Outfits sind super und ich finde dich total hübsch!:)
    Schau mal bei mir vorbei! Wenn du magst, könnten einander Folgen.:) Gib mir einfach bescheid :)
    Love, Chiara von : http://modemood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook