About Contact Press Follow

October 28, 2013

Autumnal

Jumper Campus by Marc O'Polo / Skirt H&M Trend / Boots Zara / Bag via Ebay / Coat Minimum

Finally a proper fall outfit! The boy and I have been swamped with Uni and work lately, so no time to shoot. And don't get me started on the days getting shorter and shorter. I mean, it sure is cozy to cuddle up, lighting scented candles, watching movies and reading, but it really limits the time you have to take proper photos. Talk about fashion blogger problems!

Hope you guys are having a great start to the week!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures and a great outfit. The boots are lovely! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook