About Contact Press Follow

September 27, 2013

I'll Just Read A Book Instead

Jacket FFC (old) / Jeans Topshop / Hat H&M / Shoes Nike / Bag Pull&Bear

Yeah, literally - I'll just read a book instead of everything else. Well, not so much a book, but lecture slide after lecture slide. Exams are next week and frankly, I can't wait for them to be over!

Ok, I'll stop whining now. On to the outfit: That jacket has been sitting in the back of my wardrobe for ages (really, I must have gotten in way back in high school!). I'm so happy I rediscovered it since it's the perfect transitional weather piece and that military style is never a bad idea during fall, is it?


2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! love the sneakers and the hat!
    xx 1310Bynora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the look from head to toe! such clever way to style a sneaker <3

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook