About Contact Press Follow

September 12, 2013

Constance

Top H&M / Skirt H&M Trend / Jacket Bershka / Boots Zalando Collection

Remember 'Constance Billard School for Girls'? This look reminds me of Gossip Girl a lot. The idea of visiting New York myself keeps growing on me (although I'm quite far from booking that flight, let me tell you that). Plus, I recently went through a couple of old SATC episodes. Seriously, where are those tv series that casually take us on a tour through NYC while telling a story as well?


3 comments:

  1. Tolles Outfit, die Schuhe gefallen mir besonders gut! :-)

    Liebe Grüße
    Sabrina von
    Happiness-Is-The-Only-Rule <-- großes Sex and the City Gewinnspiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hun
    i just found your blog and i really love it!!
    u have such amazing content, i am totally
    following u!!
    hope i ll see u soon on my blog:)
    love
    vicky
    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola guapisima, nos encanta tu estilo, nosotras somos dos y tenemos un blog también, pero bueno acabamos de empezar y nos ayudaría mucho que te pasaras si tienes un minuto.
    amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com
    Muchísimos besos y sigue así

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook