About Contact Press Follow

September 10, 2013

Cinja's Insta

1. Yummy Burgers in Berlin 2. After-work cocktails with the boy 3. Touristy Berlin shot 4. New shoes!

1. Some #selfie action 2. I love brunch! 3. I made Scones to go with my tea obsession (they need some improvement, though) 4. Finally got myself a pair of Ray Ban's

1. My favourite cocktail: the Cosmo! 2. Sported pink dip-dye hair for a bit (just the colour bug thingy, no actual dye) 3. New iPhone case - isn't it cute? 4. Some fall inspiration

A little insta round-up of the last couple of weeks. A lot of #foodstagram happening there, haha.
Follow me @cinjasblog if you like!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pink hair and the phone case - really cute! :-)

    Cheers!
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook