About Contact Press Follow

September 25, 2013

A Hat-Trick

Hat from H&M

Yes, that's me wearing a hat! I never pictured myself as a hat person. Beanies, sure. The occasional straw hat in Summer to protect my scalp from becoming all red - been there, done that. But I didn't think I'd wear a proper hat during the day, just like that. Recently I kind of got in the mood to give that a try, though, and found myself inside the store, trying to choose between two nice hats. Little confession: I ended up taking them both home. The one you see here is quite the simple black hat, the other one is a burgundy floppy fedora that will be perfect for fall! I hope I'll get to show it to you guys soon. Until then, what do you think about seeing a hat on me?

3 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook