About Contact Press Follow

August 21, 2013

Very Irresistible

Whilst I'm usually very faithful to my Chanel fragrance, I went into my perfume collection and sprayed on an old favourite I used to wear daily back in the day. 'Very Irresistible' by Givenchy is a very sweet scent, as the pink bottle would suggest, which is not so much my scene. And yet, I've been using it on a daily basis as of late. I like how smelling that perfume takes me back to many memories from high school (when that fragrance was on heavy rotation).

On another note, you might have noticed the blog looks slightly different. I finally took the time to create a new layout (and when I say 'I', I mean mostly the boyfriend). I think the blog looks so much better now and I hope you guys like it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook