About Contact Press Follow

August 14, 2013

Take A Bow

Shirt H&M Trend / Jeans Zara / Shoes Primark / Headband H&M

I've been trying to make a little bit of an effort with my hair lately. You know, not wearing it open or in a ponytail all the time. This time I opted for this bow headband that has been sitting in my hair accessories drawer for way too long! It caught my eye in the store, but then I didn't dare to wear it, since it felt kind of...big. Well, I have to say, after walking around with that thing on my head for a day (I even went to the cinema - nobody's experience was compromised, promise!) - it's not that big of a deal. So I might challenge my inner Blair Waldorf a little more often from now on, spicing things up when it comes to hairstyles.



BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

2 comments:

  1. nice outfit, I like the bun is cute :) love buns !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Haarschleife ist süß. Und ich LIEBE Hamburg. Toller Hintergrund! :-)

    LG, Sabrina
    Happiness-Is-The-Only-Rule

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook