About Contact Press Follow

August 16, 2013

Mesh

Mesh top from H&M Trend

Had a little bit of a low day yesterday, so I let myself go through the racks at my favourite high street store. I found this hot mesh top in the sale section, with a 50 percent discount tag on it. Ka-ching! It's really not something I would usually go for, with the deep neckline and the all-open back, but I've seen a bunch of fellow bloggers rocking it (inspiration!).
Let's see how I'll style the top - I have to say I can see it layered over a white tee. Unexpected isn't too bad either.

BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! Can't believe it's an H&M. It looks a bit like an Alexander Wang :) Good pick! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook