About Contact Press Follow

August 1, 2013

Heat Wave

Top, Bandeau Top, Sandals, Sunnies H&M / Skirt Zara / Bag Forever21

We've been experiencing quite the heat wave over here lately. As it turns out, I own surprisingly many short skirts and shorts for someone who lives in a usually relatively cold country. So I'm happy to be working the cost-per-wear on these right now. I've actually managed to go through with a proper closet clean-out after I was done with exams last week. My clothes are now all nicely folded up and colour-coordinated. We'll see how long that lasts!



BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

1 comment:

  1. I love your style!! Great blog!!!

    http://wilhelminascloset.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook