About Contact Press Follow

August 23, 2013

Cinja's Insta

1. What I was wearing (see the full look here) 2. Had a picnic in the park with the boy 3. My latest discovery (and I watch a lot of TV shows!): The Newsroom. Go watch it! 4. Brought out my Nikes again

1. The best of Scandinavia: cinnamon buns! 2. The Statue of Liberty all made of bricks at Legoland 3. Wearing my new H&M earpiece (more here) 4. An all-happy outtake from an outfit shoot

1. On my nails right now: 'The More the Merrier' by Essie 2. Yummy dessert at work 3. Wore this to work 4. Hometown glory

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog
I'm headed down to Berlin today for a fun weekend with my girls. I see a lot of nice food and shopping happening! So keep an eye out on (you guessed it!) Instagram where this getaway will surely be documented plenty.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, I'm gonna follow you :)

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY / POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, thanks for sharing!:)

    I'm running a giveaway on my blog at the moment if you want to take a look..

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/100-followers-giveaway.html

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook