About Contact Press Follow

July 31, 2013

The Kitten Question

Kitten Heels. Last year, Mr. Wang, Valentino (and Zara on the high street) came up with all kinds of kitten heeled shoes. Personally, I wasn't too fussed by the whole trend. All I could think was, "Kitten Heels? Really?", convinced that those very-low-but-still-there heels were pretty much a no-brainer on anyone's list of fashion no-gos.
And yet, I stand corrected. Seeing pretty much all my favourite bloggers sport the Kitten Heel throughout the last year, I got more and more accustomed to the look. And it's actually kind of a smart trend, if you think about it: They add a feminine touch to a look without making you go through a lot of pain throughout the day.

So there you have it - my little essay of justification for getting these babies. Being the high street girl that I am, I picked them up in the Zara sale. After looking at them in the online store for about a dozen times, I might add. A voice in my head kept reciting that saying, you know, "Life's too short - buy the shoes". And this is how I caved (oh, the sale tag did help with that, too!). I can't wait to show you a bunch of looks with these shoes soon!

BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook