About Contact Press Follow

July 30, 2013

Lasercut

Dress H&M Trend / Shoes Primark / Rings, Hair ring H&M

For a day spent at the office and in the city with the boy, I opted for this amazing lasercut number that had been hanging in my closet, barely worn, for way too long. Incidentally, I paired it with equally lasercut flats - a little bit of chic, a little bit of comfort. While going through the shops to find stuff for my boyfriend, I picked up some new band rings and immediately added them to my look - a little bit of me, I guess! Hope you like the look and stay tuned for new posts.



BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

6 comments:

  1. love your look!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! I'm your new follower from Spain! Great dress! Hope you can pass by my blog and follow me too.

    Xxoo

    Bellassinperderlacabeza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the right word is amazing!!
    I'm glad you take a risk and did it the one with no stop, it's very subtle and femenine, really nice! Amazing look!!

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know

    Don't miss my International Giveaway!!

    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    GIVEAWAY ON ADDICT BE ICONIC, A BURGUNDY DRESS VALUE IN 195€

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit!
    I love your dress and your shoes. And everything fits your perfectly!
    smtpants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you styled your outfit, those rings, both on fingers and hair, are the perfect touch!

    Brigita,
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    beautiful pics and a great outfit! :)
    Love
    Tabea
    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook