About Contact Press Follow

July 1, 2013

Laid Back

Top Gina Tricot / Jeans Topshop / Shoes Nike / Sunnies H&M

There's something about that relaxed sporty style I'd like to hold on to for a little bit longer (I mean, the fashion world might have moved on from that, but I sure haven't). And I'm sorry to be talking about the weather again, but what better to wear in this horrible fall-in-summer weather than something simple and laid-back?! I hope to be able to sport short skirts, shorts and overalls again soon, but looking at the grey sky out there - that doesn't seem to be happening very soon. In the meantime, I hope you like my temperature-adjusted outfits!



BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

6 comments:

  1. I love this! I never manage to look this cool in comfy gear. I think it's the shirt and sunglasses - love a bit of dark blue / navy. Effortless style.

    love outside is colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich mags. Das Shirt ist super. Und wie kreativ, die Fotos auf einem Sportplatz zu machen. Ich hätte sie wahrscheinlich wie immer vor der Haustür gemacht ;)
    Auf dass es wärmer wird in Hamburg! xo

    www.lillycalling.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this comfy look! And your sneakers are the best :) also the location is perfect with this outfit, great job girl!

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY / POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit like the sporty look!,. following u now on bloglovin!! follow me back?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I saw your looks in fashiolista and now I follow you there, follow me back, you have a great sense of style, and now I can see you have a great blog too... Come visit my blog anytime you want, you´ll be always welcome there ok!
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    tolles, sportliches Outfit! :)
    Lg
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook