About Contact Press Follow

July 5, 2013

DIY: Off Duty

It's exam season again! Which can only mean one thing, by some twisted logic that has apparently been established with me over the past few semesters: I'm getting loads of DIY ideas. Well, maybe not loads, but I'm still feeling craftier than most times of the year.

As I'm sure I said before, I'm not really a crafty person (don't ask me to sew or change a light bulb!), but putting paint on a t-shirt, that I can do (read how I do it here). So here you have it, my latest DIY: The 'Off Duty' Tee. I hope you like it and I'm sure you'll see it very soon in an outfit post!

BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

1 comment:

  1. I love the flowers:D
    Have a nice day dear!
    xoxo
    http://stylishpatterns.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook