About Contact Press Follow

July 18, 2013

Cinja's Insta

1.An outfit shoot (see the post here) 2.This one caught my eye, so it had to come home with me! 3.Summer is for ice cream 4.A little bit of DIYing (see post here)

1.Got myself some pretty peonies 2.Study session at Starbzz (not a very productive environment, though) 3.Summernight drinks 4.A look of the day (see more here)

1.Brain food for studying (crazy work outs are scheduled for post-exam time!!) 2.Another outfit (full look here) 3.Going back to old favourites: Chanel Coco Mademoiselle 4.Monochrome sale score powered by mommy

Here we go with a little catch-up on my latest Instagram (follow @cinjasblog) posts. Hope you like!

BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook