About Contact Press Follow

July 2, 2013

Cinja's Insta: June

Another month has passed and one half of the year is already over - crazy! So here you have a little mix of what my month was like. Mainly, I've been enjoying the sun a little (and eating loads of ice cream - can you tell?!) and celebrated my birthday. And of course, the obligatory documentary of 20 shades of nailpolish I went through in just four weeks (obviously an exaggeration, but still). I hope you guys had a nice month and let's hope for July to be awesome! As always, I have a ton of exams scheduled for this month, so more work than play, but if the results are good, then that's just as awesome ;)

Follow me on Instagram for daily updates @cinjasblog

BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook