About Contact Press Follow

July 3, 2013

And We Won't Stop

Top c/o Persunmall / Denim Shirt H&M / Pants Zara / Boots Akira / Bracelets Accessorize, Asos / Watch Fossil

Do you know that feeling when you realize you're humming a song you're sure you hated the last time you checked? Then you get the song and decide to keep it a secret that you ever spent money on that song. And there won't be any NP hashtag action going on either... I know you know what I mean! Well, if this hasn't been mysterious enough, just google the headline of this post and find out what I'm currently embarrassed about (and if you didn't have to google, you like it, too - ha!).



BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

5 comments:

  1. Haha I know what you mean. That song gets pretty catchy
    Love the pants btw!

    -Youri
    www.satisfices.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blouse. I've been a bit worried about these being a little 'freizügig' but you've solved it perfectly with the vest top underneath!

    www.monadot.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit.

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook