About Contact Press Follow

June 11, 2013

Wishlisting Again

1. Persun Mall Shirt (here) / 2. Converse Low Chucks (get here) / 3. A bouquet of peonies, please! (photo via Tumblr) / 4. Ray-Ban Wayfarers (get here)

I'm pretty sure the word wishlisting does not exist. It does, however, exist in my books. I found myself window shopping the world wide web once again, because, well, I'm a material girl - when I want to be. Well, well, let me do the justification thing: My Converse low chucks now have a hole in them (boo hoo!) and I've been thinking about those Ray-Ban's for a while now. I'm still in doubt if these would really look good on me, though. And, yes, peonies - because they're so pretty and we don't buy ourselves flowers often enough, do we?

BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

3 comments:

  1. I love your wishlist!

    I have a giveaway on my blog! http://egossipin.blogspot.com.es/2013/06/giveaway-persunmall.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything on your wishlist! Great picks!!

    xo Megan, Lushtoblush.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook