About Contact Press Follow

June 10, 2013

Time For Bare Legs It Is

Tee, Sunnies H&M / Skirt H&M Trend / Bag Zara / Shoes Converse

Yes, I'm a Star Wars kinda girl. Word is out. I mean, I'm not a die hard nerdy fan. But I do looove Star Wars. And yes, I dressed up as my favourite Star Wars character for carnival once back in the day. And I've seen each film countless times. I think I was probably around six years old when I watched the first one. Marked for life I guess...



BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

8 comments:

  1. Great look!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sunglasses!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    cooles Outfit :). Steht dir.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super :)

    Giveaway: CAVALLI bag to win: just post a comment on my blog:

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUST LOVE that H&M tshirt!!!! THE BESSST! And it's defn' summer weather!!! Love your style babe!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sunglasses are so fun :)

    xo from NY
    Arushi
    bohemianlikeyou.net
    arushikhosla.tumblr.com
    instagram.com/ArushiKhosla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you in the skirt and high top chucks!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook