About Contact Press Follow

June 22, 2013

Recent Features

Fashion by He

Rivista di Moda

Pose

Asos Fashion Finder

One of the most exciting things about blogging for me is discovering when I'm featured somewhere (remember my excitement when my photo made it into InStyle magazine?). Recently, I was lucky enough to be featured on different websites and above you can see some examples. If you want to see the rest, you can go here or have a look at my Facebook page. My feature on Fashion by He included an interview which you can read here. You can also follow me on Pose right now (my username is cinjasblog) and I can't believe that, shortly after joining, I made it to the 'featured' page among those crazy stylish people. I feel the same about the Asos Fashion Finder feature - some of the ladies whose photos were posted right next to mine are actually my favourite bloggers. Gasp!

So thank you everyone who featured me and of course, thank you to you guys for reading my blog!

5 comments:

  1. Hello Blog Readers!
    Im a masters student writing my thesis on bloggers. Please take just 5 min to fill this out! I need your help!
    https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_enaIMs6a2mA3owd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the features! That's awesome! You have great style so I am not suprised! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook