About Contact Press Follow

June 27, 2013

On the Stairs

Suede Jacket Bershka / Pants Promod / Sandals Primark

I've had these sandals forever and I still kind of can't believe they haven't fallen apart yet. They were such a lucky find and I've gotten tons of compliments on them. One summer, I wore them almost every day and they left the funniest tan marks on my feet. Those lasted well into the fall which is pure happiness for someone like me who never gets a tan. Maybe these are my happy summer shoes!



BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

3 comments:

  1. Ouuh, das mag ich! Ich habe sehr ähnliche Sandalen in silber, allerdings schnürt das Geflochtene irgendwie bei mir. Aber flott sind sie ;)
    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!! In love with your sandals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tons of compliments, huh? "Cute shoes!" ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook