About Contact Press Follow

June 2, 2013

Cinja's Insta / May

Photobomb coming your way! I've been getting back into a slight Instagram obsession these past few weeks, hence the photo overload. In May, the blog finally got a fresh new logo and we've experienced the first warm days (and many cold ones, too). The boy and I have mastered the perfect smoothie (a recipe will be up soon!) and I've pushed myself to read more again, resulting in me posting a bunch of inspiring quotes. I've also managed to watch all the episodes of The Office US within less than two weeks (that's 9 seasons!!) and I miss the show already. The best comedy ever!

And, speaking of the best - the Topshop Joni jeans really do live up to the hype. So happy I bought those! Also, you can get a glimpse at how many different nail polishes I wear per month (I have to admit the colours you see in these photos show a mere 50% of the shades I wore during the whole month).

Now I'm looking forward to an exciting new month. I love June, because it's my birth month. Who doesn't love birthdays? Tomorrow is already my bday!

Follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog

BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

6 comments:

  1. Nice quotes and I love those rings!!!

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Hardloop Blog: www.chicksrunningonkicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog and love it! Now following :) Oh and Happy Birthday for when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that's so sweet of you! thank you!

      Delete
  3. Lovely photos, I love your knuckle rings! :)

    Inge
    www.fashionenvie.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your iphone case!!! Hope you have a lovely birthday =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook