About Contact Press Follow

May 27, 2013

Wanties

1. H&M espadrilles (secretely lusting after these) / 2. Benefit High Beam highlighter (here) / 3. Zara Sandals (cool ones here) / 4. Essie nailpolish in 'Fiji' (here)


"Not another wishlist post", I hear you say. However, there comes a time in the year where you find yourself eager to make wishlists. I'm not talking about Christmas here - my birthday is coming up! In fact, I'll be 22 in a week. Time flies! As I'm also on some sort of a forced shopping ban, surfing the web and making collages of my 'most wanted' is the closest to a shopping spree I'll be getting these days. Plus, who doesn't love a little scrapbooking session with all of our dear friend Photoshop?!


BLOGLOVIN' - FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM

5 comments:

  1. Hey,
    amazing stuff and great pictures! I love Essie nailpolish.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wishlist, the sandals are amazing!

    www.emerjadesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love essie nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Hav you tried any of the above on yet? You should add the sizes that fit you best... or send them to the right prople ;) but... sou know... this is just a piece of advice from some random annonymous chick... or dude... you never know with us annonymous people...
    I might as well be some creapy 60 year old man... hahaha ENUF of all the creapy talks hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Sandals honey! yes! we Need it indeed!!! Pretty blog you have ,.



    Love,
    Beny Ricardo
    http://benyricardo.com/itsme!/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook