About Contact Press Follow

May 9, 2013

Thursday

Top Gina Tricot / Jeans DIY / Sandals, Bag Zara

Happy Father's Day! Today is actually also a public holiday (we're spoilt with those this month), so I have the day off. The weatherman tells me it will rain today, so I might as well indulge in yet another marathon of The Office. I can't believe I've only just started watching this series. I don't think any show has ever been better at taking my mind off things and just making me laugh. What more could you ask for?

8 comments:

  1. So cute x

    sydneyfashionandstylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,

    You have a wonderful style and I would like to
    invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    It is a New Fashion Community where you can share your looks and get stars from bloggers, editors and fashion stylist/designers.

    Hope to see you soon on STARPIQ

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top from ginatricot =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that outfits with a sport top, jeans and heels. Very beautiful!
    I didn't know your blog and I love your style so I'm following you already! If you want, go to my blog and if you like it follow me too! Thank you dear!
    Kisses*

    www.streetstylev.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your look is amazing! You look like Sabrina from afterDRK haha :) definitely following.

    Please also feel free to check out my Daniel Wellington giveaway (if it's your sort of thing)! It's my biggest giveaway so far and you could win yourself a £200 watch!xx

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh ich liebe deine Sandaletten! Ich bin schon eine Weile auf der Suche nach einem Paar, eigentlich gern in oliv/khaki, aber das scheint es nicht zu geben... :(

    Liebe Grüße!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook