About Contact Press Follow

May 14, 2013

Oldies, But Goodies

Jumper, Jeans Topshop / Jacket Bershka / Sandals DinSko / Bag Urban Outfitters

I've recently re-discovered these sandals in the back of my closet. Actually, I had one of those moments where I suddenly remembered that pair of shoes I'd bought some years ago and then dug into the depths of my closet to find them. I can't believe I've neglected these for so long, as I think they look really cool (the photos don't really do them justice). Also, they walk like a dream! As I'm currently on a shopping ban, discovering old treasures in my own closet is perfect.

5 comments:

  1. Love your Topshop jumper! And of course beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute xx

    sydneyfashionandstylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE rediscovering pieces!!! Its just so satisfying. And these shoes are so good! xxxx

    Render Sublime

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook