About Contact Press Follow

May 15, 2013

Never Been the Minimalist Type

Leggings Gina Tricot / Shirt, Coat H&M / Pistol Boots Akira

While I really like that Scandinavian minimalist style on other people, it's never really been my thing. When I see a pair of pants in a quirky print, I have to have them. I like patterns, details, accessories and I think the way I dress can best be described as eclectic. And it's pretty far from minimalist! So I was obviously quite happy when my mum came home with these palm tree print leggings last week. What do you think about them?

On another note, this is my 1,000th post on here. Crazy!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous xx

    sydneyfashionandstylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your leggings! :X

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr hübsche Leggings. I <3 your Leggings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leggings are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook