About Contact Press Follow

May 3, 2013

Hey Mickey

Leather Jacket H&M Trend / Tee H&M / Skirt Zara / Tights Primark / Pistol Boots Akira

How amazing are those Mickey Mouse tights? I've had them for quite a while now, but never wore them. But I think thin tights are really perfect for transition weather. Yep, instead of a really warm Spring, we're still in transition, apparently. I really hope the weekend is going to be nice, though, so I get to spend some time outside. I wouldn't mind reading a book in the park or having a little barbecue on the balcony...

7 comments:

  1. Hey,
    beautfiul outfit! I love your style!
    The tights are great!
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweetest coolest tights I have ever seen. Such a stylish outfit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tights are the most genius ones I've seen in a very very long time! The entire combination is absolutely nice.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look. Hope you will stop by mine http://www.facebook.com/aeroplaneandapparel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look xx

    Sydneyfashionandstylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a classic look and all such affordable brands too - BONUS! The little pop of red with the lips and nails is just perfect. 10/10 girlie.

    love outside is colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook