About Contact Press Follow

May 1, 2013

Cinja's Insta / April

I think it's safe to say that April has been the most eventful month of the year for me so far. Besides starting a new job and enjoying the first warm days (hello, froyo and iced latte!), I also went on a cruise with my dad which was fun. I've also had some less fun things happen this month, but these are more personal issues. For now, let's see what May brings! I reckon a month starting off with a holiday is a good one, no? I hope you enjoy this little diary post and if you'd like to see more daily snaps, follow me on Instagram (@cinjasblog).

3 comments:

  1. Wunderschöne Bilder. Ich finde deinen Blog total klasse und bin ab sofort deine neue Leserin via GFC und Bloglovin. Ich würde mich freuen wenn du auch meine Leserin wirst. LG Kristina
    Fashion-Beauty-by-Kristina
    Follow me on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Your photographs! Love flowers. Have a nice evening :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook