About Contact Press Follow

May 13, 2013

Beauty Favourites / #5

1. Hand sanitizer, Victoria's Secret (get similar) / 2. Hand cream, Le Couvent Des Minimes (get similar) / 3. Lip balm, Carmex (here) / 4. Pocket knife, Victorinox (get similar)


Today I'm showing you my everyday must-haves in the beauty department. I carry those around in my purse with me all day, every day and next to my phone, keys and wallet, these are the things I barely leave the house without.

First of, I like having hand sanitizer with me. I'm one of those people that have to sanitize their hands after using public transport. My boyfriend thinks that makes me weird, but, frankly, I just can't help it. And then, of course, there is hand cream. I happen to have loads of different tubes lying around at home. I hope I can use them up someday!
Also, I am a lip balm addict. Not having my lip balm with me makes me nervous, I confess. But, honestly, who doesn't hate dry lips?

Last but not least: my trusty pocket knife. This might seem an odd choice for a beauty must-have (and it's definitely not airplane friendly), but it's actually a really handy little thing. The knife is in fact really tiny, and besides a knife, it also contains scissors, a nail file and a toothpick. Plus, it looks quite cute! Having this in my handbag is so handy when I need to cut a patch or a loose thread and, yes, also when I break a fingernail.

So these are my little life savers for when I'm out and about, at uni or at work. You can read more Beauty Favourites posts here. Do you have any secret weapons in your beauty bags?

5 comments:

  1. Nice! xx

    sydneyfashionandstylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog dear!! do you want that we follow each other?? have a nice week!!

    http://talkingaboutfashion-beatrizfernandez.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pocket knife is cute!! and practical haha

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the post! I used to carry a pocket knife around with me too. It had a mirror, scissors, nail files, and more. Maybe I should get back to carrying that!

    Hand cream looks so luxurious and nice too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook