About Contact Press Follow

May 21, 2013

Aztec Again

Skirt, Shoes H&M / T-Shirt Cheap Monday / Jacket Bershka


As far as I'm concerned, the aztec print is back. It's such a fun, festival-ready print! And yes, you see me wearing tights. The sun is still playing hard to get! But for once, I'm actually fairly busy during a bad-weather period. I'm on vacation from uni this week, but I have some meetings and work lined up. Also, technically, I have to start studying. We'll see how that goes! Hope you guys have a great and productive week.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute xx

    sydneyfashionandstylehunter.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der Rock sieht super aus! :-)

    http://happiness-is-the-only-rule.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great blog, you look amazing on the pics. I follow you so it would be great if you could check my new blog and follow me back.

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    thanks

    eliza

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook